Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Who has two thumbs and has blonde hair? THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!
I'm blonde again! Crazy crazy crazy. I'm having a series of mini-quarter life crisies (yes, I'm 25). First bangs, now blonde. Next I'll be Brittany bald. Just kidding. I would never do that. So, TS and BF, what do you think? -Love FB- (That's for my sisters... Don't ask ;)) Love to all. Hope you don't hate it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Dawnie, you look so hot!!! Your hair, your hot body- really, you look awesome!!
I love it!!! It was great talking to my mouse last night! I hopefully will see you soon, and if you are able to make it to the shower bring your sister's along. I know that my family would love to see all of you! LOVE YOU!!
Hey girlie! I love ur hair blonde. Reminds me of the good old days! Hehehe
Way cute! I'm a fan of the blonde. I think I'll stick with it too the next time I get my hair done. Hope you enjoyed your 3-4 hours of pampering and non-mommy time yesterday. I'm glad we had time to watch the movie, it was so fun! I'll call you tonight and we can plan our next adventure!
You look so beautiful!! I LOVE your hair! You didn't even mention that you went blonde!! THIS IS HUGE!!! Hellooooooo gorgeous!!!!!
Dawnie you couldn't look bad if you tried. You're just going to have to accept the fact that you're gorgeous and there's nothing you can do about it. Blonde or Brown, you're still my Dawn Mouse and look great! Love You.
Post a Comment