Sunday, September 21, 2008

Attention innocent motorcycles! Beware of sexy pose attacks

I hope no one thinks these are inappropriate. I think they are fun. Or at least we had fun doing them. Nancy and I have started attacking poor innocent motorcycles with sexy poses. I just can't see an unattended motorcycle and not want to sexy pose it. It's a problem and we should probably get help ;) Anyways, I miss my sister (all of my sisters for that matter!) Hope these are as fun for all of you as they were for me...







4 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

HAhaha, you guys are hilarious. I LOVE the poses. You look gorgeous even though you guys were trying to be silly.

Shannon said...

Man that last one is a real turn-on! Woohoo for hotness. :)

Julia said...

love it. you are SO hot dawnie!!

Unknown said...

My favorite one is the last one where you are still trying to look hot but falling off the bike... classic :) Miss you!! Tell Maso almost Happy Birthday for me ;) Big boy almost 2!!!