I recently bought some sunglasses for Wynn/me. I thought he would like to wear them, and I equally liked the way they looked on me. They're really men's glasses but I am done with overpriced girl sunglasses that look like huge bug eyes. So instead I opted for a 70's oversized aviator look. Anyways, long story short, Mason loves them too! Anytime he finds them, he grabs them and puts them on and says "guh-lashes" (glasses). He always adds extra syllables to words. It's so cute. We got some pictures of him taking over the guh-lashes and goobery-finger printing them to death ;)
You are so on top of style. And you share your style genius with Wynn and Mason, they are so lucky. Can you please pick out my next pair of sunglasses?!
2 comments:
Cute pics. Those are pretty sweet aviators!
You are so on top of style. And you share your style genius with Wynn and Mason, they are so lucky. Can you please pick out my next pair of sunglasses?!
Post a Comment