My good friend Shannon taught me an easy quick (yet very delicious) chocolate chip cookie recipe recently. I was hanging out one night and felt like making some, so I started whipping them up. Half way through mixing I realized that I don't own any baking powder or baking soda (I am not a frequent baker. I mostly buy slice and bake cookies) I was really in the mood for my cookies though, so I went through with it. What resulted was a cookie salad. When I scraped them off the cookie sheet with my spatula, they scrunched up and turned to mush. So I of course ate them anyways and they were delicious! They just turned out a lot less visually appealing than most cookies. I thought it was kind of funny and worthy of a blog posting. Also, Wynn is always sending me funny pie charts and diagrams. So I included his latest ones.
Wow, thanks for igniting a burning flame of desire for those smooshy chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight without making some up.
Um that has a slight resemblance of a pizaookie!! I would have just added some ice cream and made sure you ate it all instead of me!! LOL! Miss you... see you soon!!!! I can't wait!
4 comments:
MMMmmmm yummy cookies! I love it when cookies are mushy. I miss you dawnie. Hope u all are doing well.
You are so funny, not owning baking soda. They did taste really good though. Also that last venn diagram was hilarious.
Wow, thanks for igniting a burning flame of desire for those smooshy chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight without making some up.
Um that has a slight resemblance of a pizaookie!! I would have just added some ice cream and made sure you ate it all instead of me!! LOL! Miss you... see you soon!!!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment