I realize this post contains a whoooooooole lot of pictures and for that I am sorry. But I just have so many cute new pictures that I got from my mom and Don. The only nephew I don't have a lot of pictures of yet is baby Hayden. There are just 3 pictures of him in this post, but they are so cute. I have yet to meet him in person, but I can't wait. He looks so cute and fun! He is the tiny baby boy. The rest are Kaylee, Emma, Anna and Andrew. Anna is also fairly new to the family (only 6 months old). I got to hold her at the funeral, and she was the sweetest most beautiful baby! Whenever Jani would get her close to me, she would reach out her sweet little chubby hand and touch my cheek! I've never seen a tiny baby do that. My heart melted on the spot of course. She looks so much like her momma (Jani) who is gorgeous I might add :) Andrew (6 years old) is absolutely adorable and so grown up! I love the picture of him and Kaylee holding hands. They are best buds! Then there's Kaylee and Emma of course who are so cute it's scary :) I love all of these little ones so much!
Hey, when kids are that cute, it's hard to narrow down the pictures! That is so sweet to see all of your cute neices and nephews--and how much they love each other. I'm with you on the picture of Kaylee holding hands... adoreable. You must be the favorite Aunt! :)
2 comments:
Hey, when kids are that cute, it's hard to narrow down the pictures! That is so sweet to see all of your cute neices and nephews--and how much they love each other. I'm with you on the picture of Kaylee holding hands... adoreable. You must be the favorite Aunt! :)
I love the pictures!I just want to eat all of them up!
Post a Comment