Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kaylee and Aunt Jen's visit

As some of you know, a few days ago, Jen and Kaylee came to visit me here at my house in Utah for fun. We had a blast. Kaylee was a sweet little angel and her and Mason had oodles of fun together. He still wakes up in the morning and asks for Kaylee. I practically cry myself to sleep at night because seeing her for a week only made me wish I had her forever. It was really nice though, knowing that Nancy is so excited to have her back. She's such an awesome sister to me and mom to Kaylee and Emma and needed a little break (which I can totally relate to. I need a break from just Mason sometimes!). Which worked out for us both, because I happened to need time with Kaylee! We had some fun outings including visiting the splash pad at the Gateway in Salt Lake. Both kids loved it and had a blast. Also, we fed the ducks with Shannon and Weston and Davin at Gardener Village in Sandy. We also went to a Verite barbecue where Mason completely covered himself in dirt. By the time we realized what was going on, it was way too late. He was already head to toe covered in dirt. So what did we do??? Did we clean him off and scold him? Nope. We took pictures and thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Poor kid will never learn because we just think he's too cute. Then he passed out in his carseat after we stripped him down (to avoid getting the dirty clothes in the car) and took pictures of that too. All in all it was a wonderful visit. I just wish it could have lasted longer. Wynn gets his tonsils out tomorrow, so wish us luck!






Remind me to wash that bedding ;)










Are you kidding me? Is she seriously this gorgeous?





4 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

HOW FUN!!! You and Jen are so gorgeous. And Kaylee and Mason playing together is so cute, I bet he misses her!!

Kathi said...

I miss my mouse!!!!

Shannon said...

Glad you had such a fun visit and that I got to be a part of it. I love those pics of naked toddlers and Mason covered in dirt. Too funny.

Andrea G. said...

Love the pictures! THat is so great that Mason had so much fun with Kaylee. Yay.