Mason is such a little performer! He does animal sounds on call now. All you have to do is ask! He is at the ready to impress anyone and everyone. I never thought my little crazy would be a ham! Anyways, enjoy the video of his animal sounds and the pictures of him interrupting Wynn's Sunday afternoon nap ;)
I LOVE that video!! Gosh, he is SO cute! I love that he knows the sound for a dolphin, and when he says "fly-ly-ly" at the end you can't help but break out in a huge smile. He is getting so, so big. I loved hearing his little voice again...we miss you guys!!
my favorite was friday night when he was so upset that you were leaving, but he still made the animal noises. ha ha they were cute sad animal noises :)
He is getting so adorable! I love how much he is talking. So much more than 6 weeks ago. It was fun to hang out today. I'm looking forward to a couple more months down the road when the boys will be able to interactive play a little more. Anyway, way cute animal noises!
Omigosh, he is so cute. That video is so adorable...it's so cute to hear how happy you are, how adorable Mason is, and how proud Wynn is in the background! I can't believe he'll just perform like that!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!
11 comments:
I LOVE that video!! Gosh, he is SO cute! I love that he knows the sound for a dolphin, and when he says "fly-ly-ly" at the end you can't help but break out in a huge smile. He is getting so, so big. I loved hearing his little voice again...we miss you guys!!
That's a fun video, Dawnie. I love the dolphin sounds. He's getting so smart.
my favorite was friday night when he was so upset that you were leaving, but he still made the animal noises. ha ha they were cute sad animal noises :)
You just have the cutest little Maso in the world. I feel bad because Kaleb doesn't know half as many animal noises! Great job Mason!
He is getting so adorable! I love how much he is talking. So much more than 6 weeks ago. It was fun to hang out today. I'm looking forward to a couple more months down the road when the boys will be able to interactive play a little more. Anyway, way cute animal noises!
One brilliant kid!!! xoxox
What a big boy Maso :)We miss you, call when you get a chance, I feel like I haven't talked to u in awhile!! XOXOXO
Omigosh, he is so cute. That video is so adorable...it's so cute to hear how happy you are, how adorable Mason is, and how proud Wynn is in the background! I can't believe he'll just perform like that!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!
Don't nap in the living room if you expect to get any sleep.
so cute!I love it! I have a blog thing too, butdont know how you get to it, I know it's onmy myspace page! :)
Impressive video! ha,ha. I always get Jonas to wake Paul up... it's safer that way! :)
Post a Comment