Monday, July 7, 2008

More pictures from the V3 trip

Okay, I'm sorry it's been so long. It has been a crazy summer thus far and I've been out of town more than in. That's been my story for awhile now, but I plan on staying put for a looooong time. Just so everyone out there is aware, I would absolutely love to have visitors, so if any of you are planning on coming here, let me know!!! Well, I somehow lost the cord that plugs my camera into my computer, so I will post trip pictures and July 4th pictures soon, but in the mean time, I got the CD from Andrea (shout out to right bed, you totally rock! BRR!) with the pictures of our V3 reunion. So some of you may have already seen some of these pictures on other blogs, but for everyone else, I hope you enjoy these pictures. We had so much fun and I really hope we can continue these reunions and even more than that, I hope that Andrea G. and Jennelle can make it the next time because they were sincerely missed.















3 comments:

Julia said...

I love those pictures of you and Mason in the pool!

Becca J said...

Dawnie, you are such a BEAUTIFUL momma

Andrea Hatch said...

The best week ever!!!