So I was in Arizona awhile ago and got some amazing pictures of Emma (the one with the stuffed bunny was from a long time ago but the rest are more recent) and I had to make a blog just about her. She has one of the most angelic faces (and sweet little personalities) that I have ever seen. This girl makes my heart melt. When I found out Nancy couldn't bring her to Utah for her and Kaylee's visit, I was so sad. Sure the trip was easier much less stressful for everyone only because there were less little children to look after, but I would have had a more stressful visit in a heartbeat if it meant getting to be around her. I realize a lot of these pictures are almost the same but I couldn't leave any out because she is so gorgeous in each and every one. I love her so much!
1 comment:
She is so gorgeous! I bet she is such a sweetie.
P.S. Your bangs rock.
Post a Comment