Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun stuff

Here are some random pictures that we took over the past few weeks. My favorite are the ones of Mason wearing his goggles (or gockles as he calls them) and chewing on his binky. The binky is especially funny because he hasn't sucked on a binky since he was 6 months old. The little booger decided he liked to cry hysterically 24-7 rather than let something like a binky soothe him. Grrr. Oh well, that's over now. The other ones I love are the ones where he's sitting on my lap watching me play Mario Kart. He's going to be just like Wynn and I. Obsessed with Nintendo. Also, there are 2 pictures of his 2nd haircut. We didn't get pictures of the first one, so we took pictures of the second. He didn't do so well this time. He practically bit off the stylist's scissors. That's my boy!







4 comments:

Julia said...

I still can't get over how much I LOVE your bangs. Love the pictures of him getting into Nintendo just as much as you! :)

Preeti Ann Temple said...

I still love those brown pants! So jealous you found those! That is hilarious that he loves a binkie. The binkie fairy is coming to our house soon, so if you need like 100 pink binkies, let me know ;) Love that he was sitting in your lap while you were playing Nintendo. He's so cuddly now! I love it :)

Andrea G. said...

Ha,ha. You make me laugh out loud! Jonas is going to be an expert at Rockband before he can walk! Isn't it great how we pass those things onto our kids?

Andrea Hatch said...

I love his gockles!! And that's so cute he watches you play nintendo! Vanessa always screams and takes my controller.... : /