Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kaylee and Nancys' visit

Well, I was the luckiest aunt in the whole world recently. Nancy brought Kaylee up to Utah to be with me for awhile. After a few days, Nancy came back and spent a few days with us. I was in Kaylee and Nancy heaven. Anyone who knows me well knows that Nancy and Kaylee are two of my most favorite people on this Earth. I was so grateful to finally get some time with them up here. Kaylee loved playing with Mason (and he is still asking for her even though she's been gone now for 5 days) and we had non-stop fun from the time they got here to the time they left. I'm still running on the natural high you get from having a blast with your sister and her amazingly adorable daughter. We played in the "wiggalay sprickler" (as Mason calls it) a lot and they took lots of bubble baths together. Super fun.




















5 comments:

Erin said...

love your bangs :) miss you guys!!

Kathi said...

Your hair looks awesome Mouse!!! I miss you so much. Call me anytime for anything. You are such a great friend!

Julia said...

Hello your hair looks awesome!! That deserves it's own post! :) Well it looks and sounds like you had so much fun with your sister and Kaylee. How fun. I bet Mason loved it too.

PS- I had a dream about you last night!

Andrea Hatch said...

AHHH!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE YOUR BANGS!!!!! Gorgeous!! You have the most perfect hair for that style!!! Beautiful!! And I'm glad you had so much fun with Nancy and Kaylee!!! You guys are so lucky to have each other!

Andrea G. said...

Seriously, you look like a wholesome Mariah Carey! You are so pretty... and hey, you sing too! :)