Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This was our first stop on the cruise. It was Puerto Vallarta and for anyone who has been there, they know that it is literally a jungle. It is the most beautiful landscape I've ever seen in person. We took a van to the set of the movie Predator and at chips and salsa and guacamole right next to these natural fresh water pools. There was a natural rock slide and a rope swing. I got some awesome pictures of everyone going down the rock slide and swinging on the rope swing. I will post a video later of my little brother Alex doing a wicked awesome back flip off the rope swing into the water. He is such a dare devil and has been that way since he was tiny. I remember him being Mason's age and doing soaring leaps off of our couch. Anyways, it was an awesome trip.








8 comments:

Marsha said...

Sweet photos! Looks like a blast!

Corbin said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip! I am so jealous. Hope to see you soon...love u

Julia said...

Dawnie I loved all your cruise pictures!! Looks like some great family time with some GORGEOUS scenery. My favorite pictures are the ones of Mason sitting at the table..haha..I don't know why, probably just because he is so cute! Ahh that makes me so excited for my cruise..that leaves today!!!

Leighanna said...

It looks like you had so much fun!!!

Pat, Miriam, Taylor, and Spencer said...

Wow. Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Love all the pics of the trip. It is crazy to see Steven, and the twins all grown up. Mason is so cute I see he loves cars, i know how that is. love your blog.

Jennelle said...

BTW... Dawnie you look amazing! Hot mama is all I have to say! I miss you and I hope that we can get together in AZ! Love you!

Jennelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monique said...

hi there, I'm a friend of Shannon Bowles. I'm actually wondering if you can tell me the name of where the natural rock slide and all that was? I went there when I was really little and would like to know.

Thanks!
-monique