This was our second port at Mazatlan. It was fun (of course). We took a tour of the city in an air conditioned van (the AC costs extra!) and then swam in this beautiful pool right on the beach. I chose not to go in the beach water because that particular spot was notorious for having lots of jellyfish in the water. I kept having horrible visions of Mason being stung by a jellyfish, so we stuck to the pool. We put his feet in the hot tub and he kept saying "hhhot, hhhot!" it was cute :)
Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun. You look so tan next to Wynn. :) Also I love Maso's monkey leash backpack. So funny, but totally convenient and saved you some stress.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun. You look so tan next to Wynn. :) Also I love Maso's monkey leash backpack. So funny, but totally convenient and saved you some stress.
Looking good mouse!!!
Post a Comment