Monday, June 16, 2008

Trip to AZ, new couch and new table

I know it's been forever and ever since I last posted, and I'm usually at least a once a week poster. So, sorry for any who check my blog and have been disappointed by the drought. I haven't been home much and am glad to say that I will be here for awhile without any significant trips until September. I was in Arizona first for my cousin Whitney's wedding. That was awesome. Wynn and I got to be there when they were married, and it was really special. It brought me back to when Wynn and I were sealed. It was actually in the same room in the temple too, so that was pretty neat. I can't believe it's been 4 and a half years. I can't say that the time has flown because parts have creeped by, but sometimes it's like I was 16 in school with only homework and friends to worry about and then I blinked and I'm living in my first place with my husband and a 2 year old. I'm happy I've made it here.

Anyways, the trip to Arizona was awesome and Mason loved playing with Kaylee and Emma (whose names he says regularly now). Wynn got to come for part of the trip which is always great so I don't have to miss him so much. Then I was back for less than a week and left for Houston for my roommate reunion. That post will come soon and will probably be a big deal (I'm just waiting for pictures so I can post), so keep an eye out for that one. When I got back from Houston, we left for a cruise with my family 3 days later. The cruise was amazing and I will also have a separate post for that when I get my camera back from Wynn. Needless to say, after a full month (literally) of traveling -6 flights with wiggly screamy Mason- I am ready for a break. Sometimes I get stir crazy here in my house but right now I am so glad to be here with nothing huge right ahead of me. Not to mention summer is finally here in Utah so Mason and I will be spending tons of time at the pool. There's also pictures of our new sectional that I just haven't gotten around to posting and also a little table and chairs from Ikea that we got for Mason. His high chair is in the basement! Yeaaaaaaaaaay! We are so proud that he can sit at a table. It's really cute that it's perfectly his size too :) I hope you enjoy the pictures!














5 comments:

Kathi said...

I can't believe how big he is!!! He is so cute! I miss y ou. Call me when you get the chance I wanted to ask you something about October :) Love you! P.S. I am glad you had so much fun too ;)

Erin said...

hey dawnie! long time no chat. mason is getting huge! let me know when you need a date with your hubby and i'll watch him :D he is my favorite. oh, and check out my blog www.adamanderinminer.blogspot.com then give me a call :D

Preeti Ann Temple said...

I missed you!! Don't ever go on vacation again! J/k I know you had a blast. Glad you put pics up of the couch... I was wondering how that looked! Still no Popsicles in there right? :) Love you!!

Shannon said...

Yay for a new post, with pics of the new sofa, no less. :) I'm glad that you have been enjoying your travels. Lets go to the pool together soon! I am loving the warm weather. Also I'm so glad that Mason is starting to move into the easier stage of talking more and sitting on his own, etc. (we have the same table and chairs from IKEA). My goal is to get them painted before the end of the year. :) Can't wait to see pics from the cruise. Call me when you have recovered and want to get together again!

Andrea G. said...

Super cute pics. I like the mini table and new couch. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family during all of your travels.