Friday, April 29, 2011

Any and all belly pictures

I wish I could remember what weeks I am during which shots but I can't. I do know the nice one in the desert was when I was about 5 or 6 months along since it was in late January. And I also know that they are for sure in the correct order. So I should get bigger as the pictures go on.

And just in case anyone is tempted (because so many people seem to) please don't comment on how huge I am now because I promise you I am well aware and don't need reminding.

That reminds me that I need to make an addendum to my blog post "What not to say to a pregnant woman" because I have encountered some shockingly idiotic people since I posted it. Maybe I'll post more on that later...






These last two were taken Tuesday at 36 weeks and 1 day :)

9 comments:

Andrea G. said...

LOVE it! :) What's crazy is how toned you still look! I didn't think that was possible, but somehow you can still tell you have a rockin' body at 9 mo. prego! W.O.W. Let's just say I'm not posting any belly pictures of myself for fear of what people might say! :) ha, ha. Hope you had a great birthday!

Erin said...

You don't look huge at all! You look fantastic. People are so retarded. My SIL has been telling me for the last 2 months that I look 9 months pregnant...

Shannon said...

I love this! I cannot believe people are making comments about you being huge. I think you look AMAZING. Seriously all belly. It's adorable. I wish I still had skinny arms and legs when I am pregnant, but that's not the way it goes for me. Oh well. I looked at your widget and saw 24 days and my jaw dropped! It's so soon! You're in my thoughts. :)
PS-Did you get my letter?

Preeti Ann Temple said...

I love love these pictures. You're really cute pregnant btw!! See you and baby girl soon!!! XOOXO

Sophie really wants to say hi from Sophie Temple :)

Marsha said...

You're adorable! If you sliced that pump off the front you wouldn't look pregnant at all! So trim still! Can't wait to hear the news!

Jennelle said...

Okay, you can take the basketball out from under your shirt now. That can't possibly be a baby because you look so good!!! Can't wait to see baby girl!!

The Shraders said...

Ok, I'm glad we won't be able to take belly shots together... because I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than most land mammals right now (and water mammals for that matter) and you look PERFECT. So jealous! Can't wait for baby girl to get here!!!

Morgan Hardin said...

You are the cutest little pregnant lady ever, and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise :)

Bethany said...

You look so good! Heard you guys had your baby girl. She's beautiful! Congrats to you guys!