A lot has happened in the past 5 months or so that I haven't put in my blog. I seem to have lost steam once morning sickness and all around feeling like crap kicked in.
Well, I'm still feeling like crap (in fact I feel probably worse than ever) but the excitement of being close to my due date has infused me with short spurts of happiness that override how I feel. Some very exciting news that I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high about is that I went in for my 36 week appointment, and my doctor checked me and I am 3cm dialated and I can't remember how effaced I am, but it's at least 30% or something. So, while that could mean I could have the baby early, I am trying not to get too excited.
So the pictures in here are from Disneyland right before Christmas (where we are all wearing ponchos because it poured the WHOLE TIME). There are also some awesome pictures from Kaylee's 6th birthday at Peter Piper Pizza. Then there's pictures outside of the temple when my little brother Steven got his endowments out. We felt so happy to be there with him. It was amazing to share that with him! And of course there are some cute pictures of random stuff I just couldn't leave out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























2 comments:
Ahh..3cm already? Awesome! Loved all the pictures..you guys are always doing something fun with your family. Hang in there girl..we're almost there. The end is certainly in sight.
Hey...I think that might be my brother standing next to you. It has been so long since I've seen him or talked to him, its hard to tell. : )
Post a Comment