Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Ella is here!!!

Well, our baby girl is finally here. I am going to post a few details about the delivery in a bit, but here are my favorites of the ones Wynn has taken. We have a few videos we'll probably post too, but for now here are the pictures.

I am so in awe of my beautiful girl. She is my entire world, yet somehow I am seeing our Mason in a whole new light of love that is overpowering and amazing. I love these babies so much and I can say with complete confidence that motherhood will always be my most cherished blessing and highest honor. I hope these pictures show how beautiful she is. We are so blessed!

Mason waiting to be picked up in triage before she was born

Still pregnant here!

I must have been up to something naughty here ;)


This is the first picture of Ella ever taken

No words for how I felt right here

Wynn is so in love with her. Wrapped around that tiny finger





I love Mason's serene expression in this picture



Dad explaining the importance of being a good big brother

Our first picture together as a family of 4!

My lil' sis Leslie helped us SO MUCH! We love her :)

I believe this was a significant moment for Alex. He loved holding her


Kaylee kept asking for more turns holding her :)

Mason took over my hospital bed :)

Grammie and Grampa Don






I feel like this picture actually captures how she looks to me







Ella's first picture at home

My epidural worked a little too well, so they gave me this bracelet.





18 comments:

Wade said...

She's beautiful.

Marsha said...

Precious! Thanks for posting photos. I so wish I could be there in line to hold her.

Julia said...

Oh my goodness gracious Dawnie..she is so beautiful, perfect, precious, etc. You are glowing and I'm SO happy for you, Wynn, and Mason. I'm so happy for you that Ella is in your arms and not in your body anymore! :) I loved every single picture. I can imagine the love you have for her..she's just a perfect little gift. Love you!

The Shraders said...

I have now clicked through each picture about 3 times now. I wish I could be there like i was with Mason! I am so happy for you guys! p.s. I'm pretty sure you were a "fall risk" after your epidural with Mason too... that stuff knocked you out and you slept through most of your labor (waking up only to refer to your legs as ham hocks.) Haha. Also, I can't believe how HUGE Mason is! Wasn't it just yesterday that he was as tiny as Ella? I can't wait to meet Ella!

Vicky said...

I teared up when I looked at these. Ella is so beautiful and so are you. Your sweet family is adorable.

Morgan Hardin said...

There she is!!! I have been thinking about you guys! I am glad to see all is well :) And such a BEAUTIFUL Ella!!! But how could she not be with such a hot momma! Congrats you guys! Loves!

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for this post! She's beautiful! Congrats to the whole family!

Leighanna said...

She is perfect! Congrats to your whole family! Beautiful!

Bruce Burton said...

Alright, those shots were worth the wait. Congratulations! We look forward to meeting her.

The Gardner Family said...

Wow! Great pictures! Congratulations you guys! Little Mason doesn't look so little anymore! He'll be such a good big brother! She is so precious!

Shannon said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!! She really is a beauty, but I would expect nothing less since her mommy is such a knock out! I love how sweet Mason looks with her. It always amazes me how having a baby around helps the big siblings to act older. I'm betting he'll be an awesome big brother. Dawnie. Wow. You look fantastic. Seriously. Glowing and beautiful. (not a bit tired or swollen. Not fair! ;) That is one lucky little lady to be a part of your family. Hope you are enjoying all your newborn snuggle time! Love you guys!

ian said...

Congratulations Guys. Looks like the blog is now in need of a new header. :).

Andrea Hatch said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Ella is BEAUTIFUL!!!! AND I LOOOOOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys did such a great job capturing the excitement and Ella as a brand new baby. You all look so happy and she is absolutely adorable. She looks so much like you!!!!

Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! said...

Congratulations Dawnie! She is beautiful and you look amazing! You will absolutely love having a little girl--they are so much fun!

Richelle Johnson said...

Congrats!!! She is GORGEOUS!

Jennelle said...

She is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet Ella and kiss her sweet baby cheeks! I am so proud of you Dawnie! I absolutely love the picture of you gazing at her. It captures the moment perfectly! Wynn and her together is precious! Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys, she is beautiful. Love you family!