We had such a good time in Arizona visiting grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Mason loves to show his teeth sometimes and it melts my heart :) Also, he insisted on getting in the freezing cold pool so I let him and he thought it was awesome. He's a total weirdo... There's also a picture of Emma with her "BUH-EEEE" (bunny) She loves any stuffed bunnies. Sooo cute.


5 comments:
I am so jealous that you were anywhere that it was warm enough to be in short sleeves, much less the pool!!! My parents are in town this week/weekend, but maybe lets get together next week. Perhaps the dino playground or an outside one if its nice!
oh gosh that top picture of him showing his teeth is so cute. i'm glad you had a good time!
I LOVE that pic of him in the cold pool!! How hilarious! He is sooooo cute. I can't believe you're in shorts and t-shirt in that pic, I want to be in AZ too!
Maso maso!! So cute!! I love the third picture of him sitting at your mom's piano. The first picture proves that he is 100% Stanley :) Can't wait to see you!! XOx0
Love the pic of Mason! Say CHEESE! So, I know this is random, but Paul and I were watching American Idol and I was like, "Holy Cow!" Dawnie looks like Mariah Carey... only a wholesome version!! Ha,ha. You are so gorgeous. We miss you.
Post a Comment