Needless to say, the kids had an awesome time on Jani's (my sister in law) backyard water slide thing. Mason probably had the most fun, and as you can see by the picture of Kaylee crying on the chair, she had to have a time out for splashing Emma over and over. She's even cute when she's in time out... Andrew (my nephew) was the ring leader and showed them all how to do the slide with pizazz. He was totally cute and plays wicked guitar hero. Seriously, he could kick anyone's butt that I know. Also, if you look closely at the picture of Mason drinking from his sippy cup, you might notice that there's sand all over it. We realized after he had started drinking it again that he had dropped his drink in the sand and then proceeded to drink it. He spent the next hour trying to get the sand off of his tongue with his very sandy fingers. You can guess how productive that effort was ;)
Later, we took them to feed the duckies at the park and had them swing in the swings. All in all it was an awesome time. Nancy and I spent every waking moment together that I wasn't taking my little brothers and sister places. Sisters are seriously the best thing in the world. I am so grateful for my sisters. They are all beautiful wonderful people. Sorry, sappy sappy sappy. By the way, if spring doesn't get here to Utah like now, I am going to have a serious come apart! Grrrrr.
1 comment:
Hmm...my last comment didn't post... That waterside is AWESOME! Mason's so lucky to have such fun cousins! And I need to call you to hear what days you'll be free while I'm in town so we can hang out. I need to go shopping!
Post a Comment