Mason and I were just hanging out yesterday doing pretty much nothing all day and this is the riveting proof... Well, it's not that exciting but Mason's pretty cute and that always seems to entertain me.
Hey Dawnie! Mason is the cutest little blonde boy ever. I miss you and want to visit soon. I got my blow-up pool from Babies R Us. The balls I got from Walmart. You get a 100 balls for 10 bucks. Bentley loved them in the water. Talk to you soon. love you mucalaca lol
See...posts like these are the reasons why I blog. To capture the every day things. I think we'll look back on pictures like these and wish we could go back to when we had just one cute little toddler and they were rolling on the bed in the laundry! :) Cute post, cute baby..perfect combination!
Maso Maso the cutest mouse ever!! It's true, the every day cutest just keeps ya going sometimes!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks when my finals are done.. Yea for me!! XOXO, Preets
4 comments:
Hey Dawnie! Mason is the cutest little blonde boy ever. I miss you and want to visit soon. I got my blow-up pool from Babies R Us. The balls I got from Walmart. You get a 100 balls for 10 bucks. Bentley loved them in the water. Talk to you soon. love you mucalaca lol
See...posts like these are the reasons why I blog. To capture the every day things. I think we'll look back on pictures like these and wish we could go back to when we had just one cute little toddler and they were rolling on the bed in the laundry! :) Cute post, cute baby..perfect combination!
Maso Maso the cutest mouse ever!! It's true, the every day cutest just keeps ya going sometimes!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks when my finals are done.. Yea for me!!
XOXO, Preets
Ok, I meant to write the every day cuteness.. no sleep too much reading :)
Post a Comment