



I had to wake Mason up today from his nap because it was nearing 6 o clock, and all you moms out there know that when a kid sleeps that late for their nap, they aren't going to bed until very late. Sooo, I found him in his crib like this. He loves his "Bok" so much he usually sleeps with his whole head under it. Let me tell you, this "Bok" thing (otherwise known as a blankie to us adults and normal children) has become an obsession. He wants it when he is sleeping, being changed, getting dressed, in the car, eating, in a shopping cart, in his stroller, etc.. you get the point. It's super cute, it just makes cleaning it difficult since he has it by his side at all time and freaks when it's gone for longer than a second :) I'm not going to lie, I love that he is attached to his Bok. (I capitalize it because it is that big of a deal) So cute. Sigh... Anyways, he woke up as I was taking his picture so the last two pictures are a very sleepy, very cute Mas-o.
3 comments:
the second to last one is my favorite...soo cute! isn't that funny how they can become attached to something practically over night?
I love that he buries his whole head under his bok. I just realized i totally forgot to call you back yesterday! I'm so sorry. I'm calling you right now!
PS-i still want to see pics of your new couch!!!
Dawnie, with the comments you left on Leighanna's blog and seeing your most recent post sounds like you have my Daniel on your hands. He gave up his naps all together at 18 months and it was still a bear to get him down. It just makes it hard when you have more kids but now if he can't sleep he handles it on his own. But then again he is 10. How does he sleep with a blanket on his head!!? I would feel suffocated.
Post a Comment