Sunday, May 11, 2008
Super Splashy Bath!
Sooooo, we had quite the eventful week/weekend. Andrea came in town and we hung out with Brooke. It was a mini-V3 reunion. So fun. Vanessa and Haylee were so cute and almost made me wish that Mason was a girl (not really, but you get how cute they were). Then, Wynn and I headed up to Star Valley Wyoming to see his parents for the weekend. First of all, I seriously have the sweetest in-laws. They're the kind of people you meet and wonder "are they really this great? I mean, is it possible for people to be that perfect?" But they are just the best people and they give me hope for humanity. Anyways, Mason had an awesome time. He ran lots outside ( or "awshigh") and played on their playground and swung on the swings. We ate lots of good food (Wynn's mom is a great cook) and probably gained a good 5 pounds in the 2 days we were there. Then we drove home today and gave Mason a bath before bed. Well, long long story (sorry) this is the video of part of his bath. He had goggles on at one point but I will post those pictures later when I have more time. In the mean time, enjoy. Also, Wynn wanted me to make sure that I put somewhere in this blog that we always make sure to be with him every second he is in the bath. So in case any of you were worried (since his head is in the water), we watch him very very closely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love it! You can't help but smile watching that cute kid! I can't believe his talking..ahhhh I get to see for myself in two weeks!
what a cute boy!! He's going to be a swimmer, kickin his legs... ;)
Hehe... we saw his little tee hee :) Sophie is so happy that there is another Mason show!! See you this weekend!! XOXO Preeti
Maso is so cute! Baths are so much fun at this age when they really love the water and play. So my sister is coming this week but lets get together next week. I'll call you!
He is so stinking cute! Miss you!!!
Dat Mas-o...
(da da daaa da daaa da da da Mas-o...he's a good boy)
Post a Comment