Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo!

We went to this place called the Kangaroo Zoo that has like 10 different bounce house blow up things. Some of them are slides (or as Mason likes to call them "shligh") some are bounce houses, the one you see him in here is a little play area for kids 4 and under. This place was a life saver on Friday because both Mason and I had bad cabin fever from being cooped up in the house so long. It's like those cartoons where the two characters stranded on an island too long start picturing each other as a big steak or a life sized ice cream cone. We were pretty kooky and needed to get out. We loooooved it!







Mason fell a lot...

4 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Wow! Mason is getting so big! And seriously, that looks like fun... do they have any of those "bounce houses" for 25 yrs old and up??? Ha,ha.

Andrea Hatch said...

AHH!! I've been dying to go to that place! We gotta go when I am in town (the first two weeks of May!!). He is such a cutie, that falling pic is sad but hilarious!

Julia said...

oh wow that looks like a fun place for kids...especially for a little boy to get his energy out. cute, cute pictures. he is so big.

Shannon said...

Ooh this looks like fun! Where is it? We will have to go together one of these days. Weston would like it I think.