Monday, April 21, 2008

Arizona babysitting trip















6 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

CUTE pictures!! Mason is looking so grown up! I wish I could be hanging out with you in the AZ sun!! Lucky!

Julia said...

That looks like it was a FUN trip. Mason's cute picture at the end seemed to sum it all up...passed out from all the fun! That water thing looks great for kids.

Andrea G. said...

Those are adoreable! It looks like a lot of fun too... and holy cow! Your hair looks long! Miss you.

Shannon said...

So jealous that you were somewhere nice and warm. I'm sooo sick of fuzzy socks and sweaters. Lets hang out! I was at the dino playground with the boys today and missing you. Call me! :)

Preeti Ann Temple said...

We love Maso!! Sophie had a blast with him and if he becomes a rockstar like his dad, she'll be a groupie for sure!! :) xoxo-P

David and Audrey said...

cute pictures, looks like you had lots of fun!