Here are our latest pictures. Some of them are when Ella was still teeny tiny but haven't been posted yet so they're worth seeing.
Wynn was playing around with some funky setting on his fancy camera on July 4th, so that's what all the weird pictures are. We had a fun holiday with swimming, pizza, chips, soda, cookies and of course, fireworks. Good times :)
Our teeny tiny baby isn't so tiny anymore. Man time flies!!! I took her to her 2 month check up and she weighed almost 12 pounds! She is in the 90th percentile for height, 75th for weight and 50th for head circumference. She is very healthy and a sweet happy baby.
I just have to take a second to brag that Ella sleeps 10 to 12 hours straight every night. She started off sleeping 5 to 6 hour stretches the first nights home from the hospital and quickly upped her night sleeping hours and was sleeping up to 12 hours in one stretch at 4 weeks. I am seriously so surprised that she's kept this up! I still don't believe it!!! Anyways, needless to say, we are VERY happy about this little development. During the day she is a sweet little angel. She only gets fussy if she's hungry or needs attention. If you're talking to her or playing with her she is happy. She loves to coo and make cute sounds. She has actually started laughing in the last few days. It's only once or twice a day, but we're sure she'll laugh more and more. She did the same with smiling. Once she started smiling, she didn't want to stop. We love love love this sweet little baby!
Her big brother has been up to trouble and being cute :) Some of the pictures are from the other day when Kaylee and Emma were over and the three of them made "Bok Land". They found every single bok (aka blanket) in the apartment and laid them over every square inch of floor. One bok was the elevator, one was the tv watching area, one was the play area and so on. Seriously cute stuff.





















4 comments:
You should call or email me. We are going to be in town on Wednesday and I want to come see you guys!
Thanks for the new post! The kids are adorable! Ella reminds me of Cassidy as a baby. Love ya!
I love Ella! I'm dying to see her! I'm so glad to hear that she is such a good baby! Dream baby, rather! Love you!
Of course I remember you! I blog stalk you once in a while but have never commented because I wasn't sure you remembered me. haha. thanks for your comment and the heads up on your mom's food blog. i'm excited to try some of her recipes...they look amazing!
p.s. your kids are DARLING!!!!
Post a Comment