Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ella's blessing

We blessed baby Ella yesterday at church. Wynn did a great job and I was so proud of our sweet baby girl who barely made a peep the whole sacrament meeting! Our little boy on the other hand...  ;)  Mason was pretty restless and a little naughty, but in his defense, a ton of his favorite cousins were there along with aunts, uncles, and grandmas and grandpas. So he was a little riled up. Other than that, things went very smoothly. Her dress stayed clean, she was in a good mood, we got there on time, etc. etc..

Afterwards we went to my dad's house for lunch and to celebrate my nephew Andrew's 9th birthday. He is so cute and sweet. He held the baby like 10 times before everyone went home. He's such a sweet cousin.

I really wanted to get pictures as a family with us all in our church clothes and Ella in her blessing dress, but it was like a zillion degrees outside and we all got to my dad's house in small groups (Wynn had to stay at church to play piano in primary). So by the time Wynn got to my dad's house, I had changed into jeans & a t-shirt, and Ella was out of her blessing dress since she kept spitting up on it. So we don't have a family picture, but we did get pictures of Ella in her pretty dress. Here are the pictures!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marsha said...

She's so perfect! What a precious photo of your dad holding her!

Unknown said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl!

Shannon said...

Oh how sweet is she?!? Love the dress and the headband! Sounds like it all went smoothly and was a good day with lots of family. Congrats!

Julia said...

Gorgeous Dawnie! Ella is so cute! I can see where she looks like some of her cousins on your side. Glad it was such a great day for y'all!

Myrna said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful mom, beautiful pictures! Wish I could be there to cuddle little Ella!! I love the one of Mason and the broccoli!