Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yep, cutest kids ever

I finally caught video of Ella laughing! Yay!

The first few pictures after the video are of when Mason got a hold of the old camera and took pictures of himself. He is so funny! Naughtier than anything, but makes up for it by being cute and sweet :)  Our Ella-Jean (as we have come to call her... Or we sometimes call her Miss Baby) is the sweetest tempered baby who smiles ALL the time and started belly laughing a few weeks ago. We are very thankful to have her in our family. Mason often cries when he can't be with her, so it's safe to say that he likes her.

Ella still sleeps through the night anywhere from 11 to 13 hours without stopping. I can't believe this amazing baby. She should teach classes to other babies on being amazing ;)

The last picture is of me. I finally got up the nerve to cut bangs again. I didn't want to do it until I could be sure that I could style them each day. Because anyone who has had bangs can tell you that they don't look good on accident. So now that I'm going to the gym every day (Ella can go to the gym daycare now) I style them while I'm there. It's been great exercising everyday too. I feel so much happier and energetic. Enjoy the pictures of our cute kids :)



















6 comments:

Marsha said...

Cute kiddos! Is Ella going to have brown eyes?

Myrna said...

Would somebody please get Mason more Fairly Odd Parents?

The WB said...

Myrna, I'm PRETTY sure that's exactly what we're being right there...

Vicky said...

Your kids are adorable!!

Shannon said...

SO cute!!! I love her big baby laugh! Mason is such a big kid these days. Wow. Oh, and you and your bangs look fantastic!

Bethany said...

Haven't checked your blog for a long time. Congrats on your baby girl! She is absolutely adorable!