I feel like a total bum because I forgot to take pictures when we were at my mom's house and then remembered to start when we were at my dad's house later that day (Thanksgiving).
I should also mention that Thanksgiving fell on my brother Steven's birthday this year which was fun. That's why there are so many pictures of us gathered around a birthday cake. And, as per family tradition, each of the little kids got to take turns blowing out the candles (I call it saliva cake once they're done with it). I'm not even sure if Steven got a turn ;)
But since there aren't pictures from my mom's house, you should know that we had a more fun-filled day than the pictures would suggest. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I thankfully didn't feel nauseous until later in the night, so I was able to enjoy all the delicious food. I was assigned the mashed potatoes this year, and I did an awesome job if I don't say so myself :) So here are the pictures I remembered to take.
Kaylee was chewing on the candy letters from the cake. I swear her teeth aren't always green!
Notice that my belly post-thanksgiving dinner looks a lot more pregnant than it actually is ;)
Don't ask... We're weird :P
Further proof that we're just weird.
This is a good example of Mason the train boy with his train grandpa. My dad tells Mason "Squeaky Thomas" stories that are all about their run ins with "mean boys". Every time Mason sees my dad he goes "Hey, I'm your train boy!!!" It's beyond cute.
Jen is an amazing massage therapist, but sometimes even she needs a massage!




















No comments:
Post a Comment