Check out the pictures below. They are both gender shots, and you can see the little bum cheeks. Just look between them and you'll see what you're looking for...
I hired this guy to come to my house to do a gender check on me. They are called Wombmates and they come to your house to do the ultrasound, and they're SUPER cheap!!! Their website is www.wombmates3d4d.com
So if you want to find out the gender a little early (like we did, I just couldn't wait any longer!!!), they are definitely the best route.
Anyways, we found out the gender, and there is no mistaking the sex. If you see the pictures and still aren't sure, ask me and I'll tell you. But for now I want to see who can pick it out ;)
7 comments:
Is that a kick stand that I see? I am just not sure!! Is it a boy??
Nope, just the opposite ;)
I see the line!!! SO excited for us both to have little girls!!! Congrats. That sounds like a really cool service that they come and do a gender check at your house and everything. Very fun. Have fun girl shopping!
That is exciting. Congratulations to you guys. Having daughters is a lot of fun.
A little girl will change your whole world! :) Congrats! You will have so much fun!! :)
Good thing I am not an ultra sound tech!!! That is awesome you are having a girl!!! How fun!
Yeah!!! We LOVE girls! I hope you are feeling better. M
Post a Comment