We took Mason trunk or treating at my parents' ward on Saturday. He wanted to go as Thomas again this year. Hey, I'm not complaining, that's 30 or 40 bucks I don't have to spend!!! We had tons of fun. He got to drag around his grandpa Greg for awhile making him tell him "Squeaky Thomas" stories. My dad is such a trooper. It was a really fun night.
Weirdly, Mason was the most afraid of this trunk. It was such a cute idea. There was a person inside with a stocking over their arm made to look like an elephant trunk. The trunk would give the kids a piece of candy and shake their hands. Mason kept saying "um, NO THANKS!!!"
My little buddy! I love how his hat makes his ears stick out even more. He's so cute!
People do some really cool trunks. If you look closely, you can see a fake leg hanging out of the teeth.
My little sister Leslie was in charge of face painting, and I thought she did a pretty good job doing a Thomas the Train on Mason :)
After awhile my little brother Alex and his friend got bored, so they pulled the van up and made an impromptu scary trunk with duct tape. They're so funny! Mason opened the side door up and got in with them a few minutes later and pretended to drive the car.
I didn't realize until after I took these pictures how badly I need to clean my bathroom mirror! Yikes, how embarrassing! Not to mention my closet overflowing with dirty laundry and the cluttered counter. Oh well. The important thing is you can see my tummy. It really just looks like I overdid the mexican food, but whatever. I've given up on trying to hide it. I figure if people think I look fat right on my lower tummy, they can go ahead and think that. I'm a little too busy trying to keep my meals down to worry about what people think. Seriously though, with how nauseous I've been and how much I've thrown up, you'd think I'd lose weight or stay the same. But NO! I'm gaining like a champ :( Grrrrr.


















5 comments:
You know what's sad? Weston didn't recognize Mason. :( Anyway, he looked adorable as Thomas again. Also that elephant trunk was the coolest thing I've ever seen! I might steal that idea someday.
Your belly is so cute! Not that you can hardly call it a belly, but still. After looking at your pictures Weston said, "Man, Mom, your baby belly is huge." Thanks dear. :) Glad you guys had a fun Halloween! Hope you start feeling less nauseous soon.
How do you have such a defined stomach while pregnant?!?! If you have gained weight then you hide is amazingly, cuz you look fantastic.
Mason is an adorable Thomas again!! I remember his pictures from last year. And I love that he was scared of the elephant car.
Seriously, your abs are still toned?! What's up with that... I have a hard time with that and I've never been pregnant! You look great... I think there's many a lady that would love your figure-- pregnant and all!
I'm super impressed with the trunk or treat too... we're a little more low key. Some adults dress up here, but we just stand by our cars and hand stuff out. That trunk or treat elephant was cute too.
Mason's so cute and funny :) That's awesome that his Thomas costume still fit and looked so cute.
So cute! "Um, no thanks." Darling.
I love your tummy! I'm so excited for you two!
You look great! Congrats! ... I'm announcing soon ;)
Post a Comment