Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Witches brew

I picked Mason up from school yesterday and his teacher stopped me. She said that they were all taking turns pretending to stir a witches brew by saying "stir the brew stir the brew stir the brew BOO!" And I guess when it was Mason's turn he got up and said "I'm going to do it in a train voice" and then he said "choo choo choo choo, choo choo choo choo, CHOO!"

All the teachers thought it was hilarious. He is such a funny kid. And he's become so confident and social! I am blown away by how unique his personality is. I don't quite know how to word this, but I think I'm just glad that Mason is Mason. We love him!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is too funny! Mason sure loves his trains. :) Hope you guys have a fun Halloween this weekend!

Andrea Hatch said...

He is so adorable!! I can't believe he came up with that.

Andrea G. said...

Jonas would be right there with him. He's obsessed with trains :). That's so cute!