Monday, January 4, 2010

6 years! (and Halloween)

Wynn and I celebrated our 6th anniversary last week. I just can't believe we are old enough to a) be married b) have a kid c) married for a significant amount of time! I once asked my dad if it feels different to get older and he told me that he still feels like a kid trapped in a grown up's body. I feel like that all the time! I don't know if it will ever fully sink in that we are "grown ups". Anyways, we had an awesome anniversary and I am so glad that we were blessed to find each other. I love Wynn so much it's scary. He is my best friend and I am completely myself only around him. What a blessing to have such a comforting presence with me all the time. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same about me (at least about the comforting part) I am an emotional nutcase! He must be exhausted putting up with all of my drama ;) But I am so glad that he does and somehow manages to still love me anyways. He's such a wonderful person with a heart of pure gold. I'm not sure I've ever met someone who didn't like Wynn. Sigh... Anyways, here are some of the pictures Andrea took of our family last year. She is amazing! And there's some pictures of Mason from this past Halloween. He dressed up as... surprise Thomas!!! He was so cute and loved getting "caah-knee"

If you look in one of the Halloween pictures, Nancy is holding Emma in the background. She was the cutest bumble bee in the world and now she walks around "tinging" people. If you hold out your hand, she will touch your hand with her finger and go "sthhhh, I TING YOU!!!" it's SOOO cute :)




5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You guys make a great couple and I think Wynn's calm balances out your crazy Dawnie. :) (no offense it's just regular crazy not, you know, real crazy) Anyway, I LOVE Mason's Thomas costume. He is just getting so big and handsome! Still miss you!

Andrea Hatch said...

Congrats!!!! I can't believe it's been 6 years....I still think of you as a 19 year old roomie. You two are amazing. And amazing lookin'... great shots. :)

Corbin said...

Happy Anniversary Dawnie and Wynn! I know how you feel when life is so busy you don't realize how much time has already gone by. Anyway hope to see you one of these days now that you live here...

The WB said...

You apparently forgot about the girl at my last job.

She hated me. But then again, maybe she hated me because she just wanted to BE me...in which case, my record stands untarnished ;)

--w

Marsha said...

Wynn, I think you're record is still pretty clean. If 99.9999999% of the world loves you, I think you can round up. Pretty cool! Congrats!