I went on a trip to Disneyland at the end of the summer with my dad and Lisa, Nancy and her girls and Jani and her kids. Wynn and Mason didn't come which freed me up to help with all of Nancy and Jani's kids. And Mason is SUCH a handful that I wasn't ready to bring him to Disneyland shorthanded yet. We were only there for a few days but we had a blast. I got to stay in a room (and sleep in the same bed) with Nancy which was so much fun!!! We watched movies until super late and it reminded me in the best way of being kids and sleeping in the same bed. I remember that Nancy pretty much wouldn't let me sleep in my own bed because neither of us wanted to sleep alone. So it was a good trip. All of the little kids were beyond precious and yes, my dad is giving me bunny ears in the picture with all of us ;) He's so funny.
What a fun trip!!! Mason would be an extra handful at Disneyland. You definitely need an adult for every kid you take. Love all the pictures though. Your family is so cute.
2 comments:
What a fun trip!!! Mason would be an extra handful at Disneyland. You definitely need an adult for every kid you take. Love all the pictures though. Your family is so cute.
How fun!!!! You look so cute...even with bunny ears on. ; ) You have the cutest little guy and the cutest neices ever!
Post a Comment