Friday, May 8, 2009

Screamples






So I was eating lunch with Mason yesterday at Sweet Tomatoes and I got him some soft serve ice cream after our meal. I put some sprinkles in a cup to see if he wanted me to put them on his ice cream, and I asked him "Mason, do you want sprinkles on your ice cream?". He looked at the sprinkles, then at me and said "Sc..screamples?" It was so cute. I said, "Yeah, screamples!" why not you know? It's not like I'm teaching him to say something the wrong way that matters, this is a rainbow colored candy you put on desserts. I love love love it when he butchers words and makes them cuter :)

Also, you should know that he takes after me in that he doesn't like sprinkles (or screamples)! I don't see the appeal. They taste like sugary, waxy nothing. Anyways, he's so cute.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

I agree!! Sprinkles taste like wax!!! He is the cutest!!!

Shannon said...

How cute. Those pictures are so pretty. I only like sprinkles on donuts. Not on ice cream or anything else.

Andrea Hatch said...

He is sooo cute! Nessa just turned the word "bouquet" into "bo-coh-tay" and I think it is the cuuuuutest thing. She also has a habit of adding extra syllables into words, like "hung-er-y"