
The other day, Wynn and I were getting Mason ready for bed, and he said the funniest thing.
First of all you should know that one of Mason's favorite things to do is jump from our end table to the couch regardless of if someone is sitting where he's going to land. All the warning you get is a cute little fast talking voice saying "readysetgo!" and then you get pummeled. So, he really likes prefacing things with ready set go.
So, back to the story, we were getting him ready for bed and Wynn was about to put on his pants, and out of nowhere Mason says "ready set PANTS!" We both laughed so hard I almost peed a little. So, seeing our reaction, he expanded it to other things. Then he said "ready set SHIRT!" and even, "ready, set, MOMMY!" (the last one was my favorite). Anyways, he's hilarious and we love him to pieces
2 comments:
Sooo cute! I would have died if Nessa said something like that to me!
What a cutie! Kids say the funniest things. Hope ur doing well and I am excited that ur moving back
Post a Comment