Well, as lots of people probably already know, Wynn lost his job last month. He has been able to find a little bit of freelance work to get us by, but he is holding out on really looking for a job at the current moment because we want to move to Arizona. So since he wants to job hunt there, he doesn't want to find a permanent job here since he'd have to leave right away.
So, there it is. We're moving to Arizona. I'm excited and also sad. We have some friends and family here that we are really going to miss, but I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't wanted this for the last 5 years. Things have been pretty stressful since Wynn lost his job. I wasn't sure if I should go back to work, but since we wanted to move, I couldn't job hunt here either, so I have been feeling pretty helpless. I've got some work lined up in Arizona for when we move, but Wynn hasn't found any work yet. So if anyone knows of anywhere he can look, we are open to suggestions.
Here is a video of Mason that Wynn took with his phone yesterday. Apparently Wynn went upstairs for a few minutes to do something, and when he came back down, he found Mason passed out in the middle of a whole bunch of toys. He's so funny. (I was next door for my friend's daughter's birthday when this happened). Sorry for the blogging drought. It's been the furthest thing from my mind, but hopefully I'm back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
William NEVER passes out anywhere. That is hilarious! Hey, I've been thinking of you a lot lately. I know there isn't much I can do to help from here - but know my prayers are with you and your family. I'm just a phone call away, if you just need a complete new voice to talk to you!!! Love you guys!
Sniffle, sniffle. I will SO miss you guys, but a change is exciting too. I'm sure that things will work out and Wynn will find a job, a place to live will come together, etc, and it will be so nice to live close to your family.
I love how Mason just goes goes goes and then is done. Too cute.
I'm so sorry that Wynn lost his job!!! I can't believe you guys are really moving to AZ!!! I know you've wanted to go so that's so exciting, but I'm going to be so sad that I can't see you in UT anymore!
I'll be thinking about you and praying for you guys.
P.S. That video of Mason asleep in that toy craziness is so cute.
OH Dawnie I'm so sorry it's been so stressful for you. :( But, I know you've been wanting to go back to AZ..I love that you will be closer to your family now. Looks like V3 2010 will have to be in AZ for sure. :)
Too bad we don't live in AZ still!
Wynn's not used to GIANT snakes, spiders and scorpions. Growing up in Ohio we had mosquitos and fireflies...take care of him!
Mason cracks me up!
We haven't seen you forever, and now you are moving! I miss you guys. That video with Mason sleeping is so precious. Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping boy, especially after a day of hard play. When are you guys moving?
Post a Comment