The time of year came when my old roomies from BYU come together for a reunion. We didn't have an official one last year but managed a close to official one this year. It would have been perfect if Brooke had been able to come. We missed you so much Brooke!!!
But nonetheless it was awesome. I still can't believe I am so lucky to have such an amazing group of girls that I can forever call my friends. They are all amazingly strong and unique and amaze me with their strengths. Thanks again guys for coming all the way out to Arizona to share my home. True it may be just a small apartment, but it was sort of fitting since we all crammed into a tiny apartment at BYU. Right girls?! Everyone was sooo sweet and considerate and I couldn't have asked for better house guests.
Here are a few shots from our time together. Awesome week ladies!!!
![]() |
| We did this pose with a brownie at one of the Utah reunions... |
![]() |
| Her smile could bring an army to its knees!!! |
![]() |
| Pregnant chicks pigging out :) |
![]() |
| This is my favorite picture out of all of them |
![]() |
| If you're wondering, yes we wanted to do the Abbey Road picture |
![]() |
| Andrea G. made the most AMAZING cinnamon rolls. You should be jealous! |
![]() |
| Getting ready in a cramped space. Just like old times!!! |






























3 comments:
How fun! Thanks for sharing with us! I love your pregnant tummy, Dawnie!
Hey there hot momma...great pics..you're fast! It was a GREAT week..thanks for being such an awesome hostess!! You are one gorgeous pregnant lady...I'm so happy we can be pregnant together! I'm really hoping our babies will be born the same day..with us having the same bdays, it would just be too perfect.
V3 for life!!!
What a fun reunion!
Post a Comment