Sunday, January 30, 2011

My mom's new blog!!!

Hello to all!

I may not have a huge blog following, but for those of you who check my blog out, please get the word out to anyone who is interested in both yummy food and staying healthy at the same time!

My mom is an amazing cook and I'm so proud of her efforts to better the community and our family with healthy and delicious cooking. Her motto is "Get back to the kitchen!!!" since we all eat out too much. It is much much healthier (not necessarily easier, but totally worth it for our health) to eat at home. And eating healthy doesn't have to be yucky! I dare anyone to out-cook my mom's healthy dishes with a less healthy one. There is simply no excuse for not eating healthier when it can be even more delicious to do so!

So if you are brave enough to try something that might be good for you (yikes I know!) and delicious, check out her blog.

http://hearthealthylifestyle.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I'm excited to learn from the expert!

Bethany said...

That is cool. I can always use healthy recipe ideas. Hope you and the fam (including baby) are doing well!