Monday, October 11, 2010
Things I didn't have to say before I became a parent
Overheard from outside of the bathroom: "Mason, we NEVER EVER bite the toilet seat!!!"
That one happened just now. I was in Mason's room waiting for Wynn to help Mason potty before bedtime. I've put a 10 others that are from different times in Mason's past. Notice most of them are followed by exclamation marks because they are usually shouted rather than spoken.
10) Stop eating the butter!
9) Mason, is that poop... DON'T EAT THAT!!!
8) No Mason, the new baby is in my tummy, not yours.
7) I don't want your naked butt on the couch. Where is your underwear anyway?
6) Stop eating just the sugar off of the mini wheats!!!
5) Don't bite my nose!!!
4) Stop licking me!!!
3) Your hair is NOT a napkin!!!
2) No you can't put butter on your pizza!
And my all time favorite that I've had to say way more times than I would like:
1) Get your finger out of your butt!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
HUGE BELLY LAUGHS AS I READ THIS!!! Hilarious!
I love you and I love this post!! You guys are hilarious. I had no idea that Mason was such a butter lover. I can't keep the cover off my butter tray for 2 seconds or Ness will have tried to eat it all up. : )
Post a Comment