Monday, October 4, 2010

Big news

A lot of you already know this information, but for those who don't, we are pregnant! (well, I'm the only one who's pregnant, but I didn't get that way by myself) My due date which has yet to be confirmed by a doctor is May 23rd. I am exactly 7 weeks as of today. I know that's early to tell people, but I am the least patient person in the world. I am very very sick and miserable. I'm having to remind myself everyday why I wanted to get pregnant again. Hopefully I will start feeling better soon. But it's not likely since I stayed sick to the end of the pregnancy with Mason. The little guy has kept me on my toes since he was microscopic! Looks like number 2 is doing the same thing. Anyways, so someone can possibly feel sorry for me, I have listed my morning-sickness symptoms below. :( :( :(

1) Very very very very nauseous
2) Icky taste in my mouth at all times
3) Alternately dead tired and then completely restless
4) Always painfully bloated (this isn't fair, I'm not supposed to look pregnant yet!!!)
5) Did I mention barfing and nauseous?
6) Depressed
7) Feeling fat
8) Irritable
9) Really really really hungry if I haven't eaten in over an hour
10) Shaky


These things have made everyday life pretty hard to get through. I have managed to drag myself to the gym everyday (except Sunday) and trudge through an incredibly draining and miserable workout. I am DETERMINED to not get huge. Plus, exercise should help with some of the depression. But MAN, I used to love the gym! Now it's like staring into a black hole that wants to swallow me up :(

10 comments:

Julia said...

sorry you're so sick dawnie. :( way to go on the workouts, i couldn't do that!

you know how excited i am for y'all. GREAT news. :)

Morgan Hardin said...

Dawnie...thats awesome!!! Congrats!! I'm sorry you are so sick :( Hopefully it will go away! But great news about baby #2!

Leighanna said...

Dawnie!!!! I am super excited for you. Sometimes the days past faster during the second pregnancy since you are chasing Mason, but other days will still feel really slow. I'm sorry you are sick. Charlie made me pretty puky... Hang in there and CONGRATS!!!! :) :) :)

Andrea Hatch said...

Congratulations!!! And I am going to give you 10 amens on your morning sickness symptoms. Being pregnant is a miracle, but it sure makes you feels like c.r.a.p. Too bad we can't meet up at Teriyaki Stix and get 100% of our daily sodium intake to get our minds off morning sickness. ; ) That's awesome you're still working out...it is SO HARD during pregnancy!

Corbin said...

I am so excited for you!! Hope you feel better... I was so sick with both my boys yuck. That is one thing I do not miss is being sick..

Shannon said...

What the what?!? I am SO excited for you and your cute family! Congrats.

Major suckiness to be so sick though. Sorry I don't live closer so I could help out. I hope it at least eases up after the first trimester. Call me if you're ever laying around feeling depressed and blah. You are gorgeous and no matter how huge you get with this baby you'll still be beautiful! HUGS!

Marsha said...

We're excited for you...except sorry for the sickness. No fun! Maybe it will be different than Mason's pregnancy and you'll have a window of feeling okay.

Jennelle said...

YEAH !!! I'm so glad you posted so I can tell people! I have a hard time keeping secrets! I can't wait for baby #2!! And I hope you feel better! (That's a lot of !!!) Love you to pieces!

Bethany said...

Congrats! Thinking of you and hoping your morning sickness gets better sooner than later!

Andrea G. said...

I'm SOOOOOOO happy for you!! I hope you are past the 'icky' feeling part of it soon... but it's for a good cause right?! Keep us updated. I was so relieved to see this post... then I knew it was finally safe to share with Paul! :)