These are my pictures from the trip to Hawaii we went on with my family. Mason stayed behind (which was really really hard to do), so it was a very restful and stress free vacation for us. We pretty much spent the entire time on the beach. Wynn and I got to go to a fancy dinner one night which was really cool. But the coolest part of the trip for me was getting to see so many good movies! We saw Eclipse (which I loved and was so happy it was so much better than the first 2 movies), Night and Day (Tom Cruise was adorable in that movie! I highly recommend it if you want to see something light and fun), Toy Story 3, and Despicable Me. I laughed soooo hard in Despicable Me! We had a blast. Thanks goes to my Dad for taking us all on such an awesome and memorable trip :)
Wow, sorry about the last comment but I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE LOOOOOOVEEEE LOOOOOOVEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE LOOOVE, ahem....L.O.V.E. your hair!!!! You are such a rock star!!!!!
Amazing trip photos!!! I'm so glad you liked Despicable Me, we took Ness to it and I laughed so hard...and even got teary eyed!
What a fun, Mason-free, trip!!! You look hot too! Love your shorter hair. BTW funny story. When you guys were in UT I tried texting you and you kept texting me back. It was like 3 texts in that I realized it wasn't you. Oops. I need your new phone #! :) Anyway, glad you had a good trip with your family. Love ya!
8 comments:
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, sorry about the last comment but I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE LOOOOOOVEEEE LOOOOOOVEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE LOOOVE, ahem....L.O.V.E. your hair!!!! You are such a rock star!!!!!
Amazing trip photos!!! I'm so glad you liked Despicable Me, we took Ness to it and I laughed so hard...and even got teary eyed!
Dawnie you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!! Your hair is AUH-MAZING!!!!!
Dawnie - You look AMAZING! :) Glad you had an awesome trip.
What a fun, Mason-free, trip!!! You look hot too! Love your shorter hair. BTW funny story. When you guys were in UT I tried texting you and you kept texting me back. It was like 3 texts in that I realized it wasn't you. Oops. I need your new phone #! :) Anyway, glad you had a good trip with your family. Love ya!
Hawaii so much fun! Looks like you had a great trip! love u Muah!
Looks like you had a blast. What great memories... and like everyone has said... "Hello, Gorgeous!" :)
Love the hair!!!
You'e hot!
Post a Comment