Friday, October 9, 2009

Hey Mom, a-look at diss!

My little Mason does the funniest things. Wynn and I's favorite right now is his invention of the "Floork". That is, when he makes us lay his Bok out on the floor (wrinkle free) so he can roll around on it and enjoy it's soft Bok-y goodness. One day I asked him "Mason, do you want me to lay your Bok out on the floor?" And he said "I want a floork!" So now he'll lay it out himself and find me and say "Hey mom, look, a floork!" How does he come up with this stuff? He's hilarious and we love him :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww I bet he's so much more grown up than the last time I saw him. What a cutie. This is such a fun age.
PS-My security word is "momme". How appropriate.

Bethany said...

Floork! That is so funny/cute! I am still waiting to see pics of your place :). Hope you guys are well!