Also, I was in the sunbeam class today with Kaylee because she didn't want me to leave her alone and the teacher asked the class something about Heavenly Father, and this cute little boy said "Heavenly Father lives up up up and has powers!". Kids crack me up so much. Life would definitely be so boring without them.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Thank you for the gas station
We have been teaching Mason how to say prayers for awhile now, and this past week he said some of the cutest things. We told him what to say and he would repeat it. First it was "Mason, say dear Heavenly Father" and he said "Dear Heavenly Fah-der", "say, thank you for this day", "uh thank-oo fur dis day", "say, thank you for Jesus", "thank-oo uh nuh Jesus in da car", "say, thank you for the gospel", "thank-oo fur da gas station"... You get the picture. We were trying so hard not to laugh hysterically. He's so cute! Mason's mind works differently than everyone else's. You say gospel, and he hears gas station. You say "we're going to grandma's house!", he hears "uh go in da grandma's car". Such a funny little guy. Anyways, I'm so happy he's in the saying funny things phase. It's so much fun.
Also, I was in the sunbeam class today with Kaylee because she didn't want me to leave her alone and the teacher asked the class something about Heavenly Father, and this cute little boy said "Heavenly Father lives up up up and has powers!". Kids crack me up so much. Life would definitely be so boring without them.
Also, I was in the sunbeam class today with Kaylee because she didn't want me to leave her alone and the teacher asked the class something about Heavenly Father, and this cute little boy said "Heavenly Father lives up up up and has powers!". Kids crack me up so much. Life would definitely be so boring without them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute! I love hearing what they think to say in prayers. Weston isn't very creative and mostly just waits for us to tell him what to say still. Gotta love Mason and his obsession with getting in cars. Miss you guys!
Oh yes it's so fun when they start saying funny things. I love the gospel=gas station. That's hilarious. CUTE picture!
Haha. That is so funny! I miss cute little Mason!
Sweet photo! Love you...Aunt Marshlellow!
Post a Comment