So I realize that Mason is way too young to get serious about potty training, but I bought him a cute little potty so we could start introducing the idea. What followed was pretty funny. I tried sitting him on it but he popped up like popcorn and would have nothing to do with sitting on it. He did however like to put things in it. Among those things were frosted mini-wheats, toy cars and toy trains. I watched him run over to the potty with a bowl of frosted mini-wheats and dump the bowl into the potty. He thought he was pretty clever and had found a new place for his snacks/toys. What a goof!
And last but not least there are pictures of us with our friends Paul and Andrea Gosnell and their little boy Jonas. We went to Denny's while they were in town and had a fun visit. Mason smeared ketchup all over himself, so naturally I took pictures of it instead of cleaning it up. We've had a fun couple of weeks for sure.














4 comments:
Such a busy month! I'm so glad you had fun, but really glad you're back and ready to party with V-3! We always love spending time with you guys :). I'm glad you had a great time with your fam. It's always so nice to catch up and be in your element... particularly for a girl's night out!
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! Mason is so adorable, I love the pics of him putting toys in his potty seat. And that's awesome you got together with the Gosnell's!
I wish my body wasn't falling apart when you were here. I wanted lunch with my Dawnie (Sophie usually says no mom she's MY DAWNIE) :) My favorite is the pic of Mason up close with the cheesy smile! Love that boy!
I can't explain seeing photos of Mason...it is like seeing a long lost buddy! He looks SO much like the little boy who lived in my house growing up and ran around in his underwear with his "Yellow Blankie" tied around his neck! "Do Gush, Mason..."
Post a Comment