Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fun with our boy

So Mason does some pretty cute stuff, but I'm going to have to say these are some of my favorites by far. I'd explain it, but then why would I have posted the videos!?

6 comments:

emily kate said...

What a cutie!

Julia said...

oh gosh how cute. the squealing is precious! gracie pointed and goes, "baby!" but he's not a baby..gosh he's grown up and is so big!

Marsha said...

SWEET!!!

Andrea Hatch said...

I can't believe how big and strong he is!! He is so cute in those videos. The blanket one is hilarious. Holy cow, when did you guys get that computer?! That looks awesome!

Andrea G. said...

I love the blanket game! Ummm, Paul wants to know if he can have a ride when we come out again. Ha, ha. I can't believe how big he is!!! Love the videos.
--Andrea G.

Emily said...

Dawnie, you have a CUTIE! I love his little voice!