Monday, February 4, 2008

Mason in a box





Well, we were playing with the diaper wipes box and had some serious fun. You'll notice that in one up close picture he has big tears on his cheeks. That's because he was in the box and stood up and fell over and hit his head on the floor. So the box game wasn't much fun after that. He sure is a sweet boy :)

7 comments:

Leighanna said...

Awww!!! Too cute!!! I love little Mason. Glad he found a new, cheap toy! :o)

Andrea Hatch said...

He is so hilarious and so cute. I love the one with the box on his head. I miss you guys!!

Gosh, I gotta hear details about your house situation! Erin & Clint had a similar situation if you checked her blog out (it was like 2 posts ago)

Preeti Ann Temple said...

Hey! What a cute boy! My favorite is the one with the box on his head, he probably thinking... "Hey Mom, can you turn the lights back on?" :) Love you! Love the Maso Mouse! Sophie says "My Box, My Mason" :)

Andrea G. said...

I love it! How precious is that?! The best toys are always the things that "aren't toys." We laughed so hard last week, because a couple got "toys" out of the diaper bag during church-- it consisted of a wooden spoon, a toothbrush, the subscription tear outs from magazines, and stuff like that! Their little girl was in heaven playing with it all! It was so cute. Give Mason hugs for us and tell him to go easy on Mom and Dad! love ya! --Andrea G.

Pat, Miriam, Taylor, and Spencer said...

Hey Dawnie, he is too cute!!! I love seeing all the pics on your blog wow I can not beleive how big Steven, and the twins are. I will be in Arizona feb 20th till march 12th let me know if you are going to be there, my email is mlclifford@msn.com

Sien96 said...

Hey Dawnie,

I got your blog from Miriam. Your baby is so beautiful and so are you. You look fantastic, but you always have. Come check my blog anytime. You need to see my wacky hair do and I will be getting the boys up there tomorrow. sien96.blogspot.com

Love ya and miss ya,
Sarah

Julia said...

haha those were the cutest pictures. he is such a little boy now, that is so crazy to me. keep updating! i love it! :)