Here are the pictures Wynn took of Christmas day. He sadly isn't in any of them because the master photographer is always on the other side of the camera. But at least the kids are in the pictures. That's the most important part.
We had a wonderful Christmas. Our beautiful little baby girl was showing off her recently acquired crawling skills and being cuter than should be legal. Our good boy Mason had an awesome Christmas where he got tons of Hot Wheels and Zhu zhu pets and accessories from us and Santa. Santa ate the home made candy cane shaped sugar cookies we made on Christmas Eve. I was supposed to work Christmas Eve, but I got pink eye and wasn't allowed to come into work, so I got to stay home with Wynn and the kids and do fun Christmas-y stuff! Best case of pink eye I've ever had.
Wynn got me some jewelery from Charming Charlie (an awesome jewelery store that sells inexpensive and trendy accessories) and a new bedspread complete with coordinating Euro pillow shams, new sheet set and throw pillows. Our bed has so many pillows now! I looooooove it. I got him new converse and some new clothes and ties. Ella got baby toys from us and Santa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I can't believe how big Ella is getting! She is just gorgeous. I love that you made those rainbow sugar cookies into candy canes. Very cute.
Ellas is sooo beautiful and getting so big! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! Love you lots! MIss you lots...Muah! xoxox
I loved seeing these pictures. What fun you must have had on Christmas. Sorry about the Pink eye. Where are the pictures of mom and dad? Mason could have taken one of you. Love you all and miss you. Mom
You have a beautiful family Dawnie!!
Post a Comment