Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Face painting!

 At my new job, we had a family and kids day and I volunteered to do the face painting since we didn't have enough money in our budget to hire one. I bought some basic materials and practiced on my nieces and Mason. Here are some pictures of my first attempt. I think I could get good at this if I practice. It was really fun. The 2nd to last picture is at the store with my co-workers. My brother is the one in the aviator glasses. We were dressed up as characters having to do with our craft tables. I was a princess (I had a tiara on and my face painted before this picture was taken) and Alex was a pilot because he was in charge of the paper airplane table.








1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm impressed! The butterfly is my favorite. I didn't know you had gone back to work! Hope it's working out well. You look beautiful as a princess, as usual. I miss you too, and just so you know, AZ is on the shortlist of places to look for a job in the next couple of years. I'll keep you posted. :)