Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're finally here and moved in

I will post pictures shortly, but for now I will just say that we are moved in to a great place in Fountain Hills (AZ) and we're having a great time being close to my family. We were able to go to Hawaii with my family for a week and got back on the 11th. It was so amazing and such a blessing to get some uninterrupted fun and relaxation. We left Mason with a babysitter which was incredibly sad for us and him, but I don't regret it as we have amazing memories and are rested up and ready to face our problems again. As for the job hunt, please don't ask us, we promise we will tell you when Wynn has found a job. We are in the process of selling our house. In about a week the people who put an offer down on our house are going to counter and the bank is going to accept their price (we know this because short sales are like clock work and work on a set system). We will then begin the closing process. For those who don't know, it has been incredibly difficult even just getting the house ready to sell because there have been unjustified liens on our property that we couldn't get our title company to take care of. After months of me doing their jobs for them and about a thousand tears shed later our title is clean and the house is ready to sell. Despite it being a difficult process, we have been incredibly blessed in so many ways. I also wouldn't change how things have gone because our trials have only made us strong and ready for harder things that are sure to come. Again, pictures of our new place and from Hawaii are coming very soon, but for now, this is our update. :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh Dawnie..you deserved a nice break, and a trip to Hawaii sounds like the perfect place to go!

Glad that you're all settled in, and sooo glad that your house closing is in the near future.

Love you!

Shannon said...

I am so glad that you got to go relax in Hawaii. I'm sure it was good for you and Wynn to have some "us" time. I'm so excited to hear that the house is all ready to sell and that it's moving forward. What a process. Whew. Can't wait to see pics of your new place! Give me a call when you get a minute. We have some serious SYTYCD conversations pending. :)

Bethany said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe Wynn's sunburn. Poor guy. Did you guys just lounge on the beach all day? I am jealous. Utah Lake is about as tropical as we get here.