Sunday, January 13, 2008

Disneyland!!!






Mason and I went to Disneyland a little bit ago and we had tons of fun! I seriously wish I could live in Disneyland (no, not in Anaheim, in the actual Disneyland park) Mason was such a good boy. He slept through the night most of the nights and he did the cutest thing. Since him and I were sharing a room, I set his pack and play up right next to my bed, and in the morning I woke up to his little hands tugging on my covers. He loved waking up and finding mommy :) Needless to say we both missed Wynn terribly and it wasn't half as much fun without him, but all is well now that we're back home spending good time together as a family. My other favorite part of the trip was spending time with my nieces Kaylee and Emma. Kaylee is at the perfect Disneyland age now and loved riding Bumbo (Dumbo) and getting her face painted at the finthinsin (princess) courtyard. Cinderella actually came up to Kaylee and told her she was beautiful and said "bibbity bobbity boo!" and touched Kaylee's nose. It was so cute, she just froze with wonderful terror in her huge brown eyes. Classic... 

2 comments:

Julia said...

GREAT pictures!!! how fun!!

Andrea Hatch said...

Awww, so cute. Mason is such a little man now. I wish I could have gone with you guys! Sounds like you had so much fun.